Friday, October 5, 2012

zoology

Ok-a must see in Israel--The Biblical Zoo!

I know what you're thinking--a zoo? That's what you choose to do with your free time in Israel? Trust me...I thought the same thing. We weren't expecting a whole lot, mostly just animals found in Israel like snakes and bugs and not much else. But to our surprise, it was better than we imagined! We had so. much. fun. We saw monkeys, rhinos, zebras, lions, elephants, lemurs, cheetahs {my absolute favorite} hippos, bears, flamingos
...etc.






Funny story: I brought a banana in my sack lunch sack hoping I'd come across some monkeys. Eat a little, maybe share a little...And I did just that. 

 
He didn't like it very much. I think he was jealous because he started hitting the glass.
But worth it , nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment