Being in Jerusalem for four months really messes with normality in my life…
1. I wake up at 3:15 am and become extremely exhausted at 5 in the afternoon.
2. I am uncomfortable to all physical touch.
3. Any person I see, I try and figure out which of my jay rew friends it is. It’s never any of them.
4. I carry my camera around like it’s my phone.
5. I still use a backpack as a purse with everything I’d possibly need it in for a field trip.
6. Definitely asked the movie theatre ticket office if I could use shekels instead of dollars. Not even kidding.
7. I ate cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast…by myself.
8. I drive this thing...I think it's called a car.