Wednesday, November 14, 2012

soccer

After a long day in the city yesterday, Andrew invited Emily, Kate, Will and I out to play soccer with some Palestinian kids from the neighborhood. 
We walked across the street to some houses and met a few kids there. We then made our way around their neighborhood knocking on all their friends door trying to get them to come play. After rounding a few kids up, we made our way to the soccer field {a dirt field with 2 different sized goals without nets}.
I had THE best time playing with them. I even found out that most of them knew my cousin and best friend Cassidy Lang who came here winter semester. They kept raving on about her and how much they loved and missed her! So we exchanged names and numbers and plan on playing soccer again soon.

 Yezin, Achmed, me, and Raghad


No comments:

Post a Comment